The IWFA puts you in touch with other professionals the world over facing the same industry challenges and the opportunity to share in their solutions. The IWFA monitors the industry globally, helping to assure that business ethics are followed by its members and that consumers count on the professionalism of IWFA members.
The official mission statement for the IWFA as adopted by its Board of Directors on February 21, 2001 is as follows:
The mission of the IWFA is to provide value-added services to our membership, to help sustain and grow our members' businesses, and to partner with our manufacturers and other members to increase consumer awareness and demand for all types of professionally-installed window film products.
The IWFA Board is comprised of leader representatives from our Manufacturer, Distributor, and Professional Dealer memberships. Each is committed to fulfilling the mission of the IWFA and serve on various committees including, Legislative, Member Services, Education, etc. The IWFA also has access to professional consultants on legislative issues.
Members of the IWFA are eligible for many benefits, including:
As you can see, the IWFA is in joint affiliation with many related trade associations and also serves as the distribution organization for related window film documents and material. There is Strength in Numbers! You can become stronger, you can enjoy the benefits that combined strength brings. Register TODAY for membership in the IWFA!
- Access to Members Only section of IWFA Web site with current updates of news affecting our industry, such as building codes, energy codes, new technologies from other industries and public relations/media events available in your markets
- Your business listing on the IWFA Web site with an e-mail link to you
- Dealer Locator for consumer use on the Web site
- Group and individual insurance programs
- Web services and internet connections
- Specialized accreditation programs
- Quarterly newsletters
- Prompt notification on all legislative alerts
- Access to IWFA state legislative consultant
- State Window Tinting Law chart
- Public relations program and lead generation
- Use of the IWFA published test reports
- Discounted prices on educational & training manuals
- Representation in associated organizations such as: NGA (National Glass Association), GANA (Glass Association of North America, PGC International (Protective Glazing Council) and others.