The mission of the IWFA is to provide value-added services to our membership, to help sustain and grow our members' businesses, and to partner with our manufacturers and other members to increase consumer awareness and demand for all types of professionally-installed window film products.
Learn More About the IWFA
New research reveals window film as the most cost-effective answer to reducing Florida homeowners' high energy costs.
To access the complete report please click here:
The IWFA View June/July 2014 Issue is here!
As the window film season hits its stride in the summer months, be sure to check out the latest edition of the bi-monthly IWFA VIEW for news you cannot miss that impacts your business and the industry overall.
Look inside for:
- Sound advice from IWFA President John Parker
- Free access to an exclusive report on Florida and the impact window film can have on the sunshine state
- A photo essay covering National Window Film Day
- The IWFA’s policy position on safety / security film
- A ‘learn from the best’ dealer profile
Signup for the IWFA Newsletter to View the Latest Issue and enjoy the fast-paced topics addressed in The IWFA View! Note: If you have already signed-up, you will still need to 'sign-in' at the prompt for each new visit to the publication with your user email address. Duplicates are deleted.